Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Kitchen IPAD

IPAD mounted in my kitchen cupboard. For more information, visit www.technolog.ie sound AUX input is the mini-stereo (until I replaced it with amplified speakers). This is just the beginning of this great device! More pictures at http IPAD is easily removable (without screw) - wooden rod holding it in place is tight enough to keep firmly in place. No power has yet (because the battery is very good), but soon - just need to Dremel again. Somehave over the hole left in the frame when I commented to remove the IPAD, I have a 8x10 photo (not the IPAD! glued) on a piece of wood that the openings in the bracket on the back of the closet door. I bought a replacement door (which will be sold) before cutting the original, where it all went pear-shaped (no pun intended!) So whenever I get the idea and returned to the kitchen so was. Future developments: - Install power source for IPAD. - Use Apple RemoteApp on IPAD streaming music from around the stereo to my iMac via Airport Express (if circumvent Apple to update their work in landscape mode Remote App!) - Streaming Radio App - EyeTV for live TV. Cover Flow to browse music would be nice - a strange omission from Apple. Bluetooth headset for Skype calls - someone, a headset, not my Motorola teamed with the IPAD. - Avoid car stereo speakers in all, one commentator has suggested the ceiling speakers - nice!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: