Monday, August 16, 2010

Adam Lambert - Acoustic Whole Lotta Love * * improved version of Fantasy Springs

Download MP4/MP3 HD mp4/iPod this performance and read my comments on my blog bit.ly I edited the best shots from anthrogeekPF, cos2mwiz, lekispop, Merrycello1, mwilson3235, myspencer50, suz526 & TALCvids when an audio-file I made by cos2mwiz, mwilson3235 & tinafea. Edited by me adamlambertobsession.blogspot.com This is the concert in Indio, 27 Thanks to all the videographers to record the concert and, of course, Adam Lambert for a thrilling spectacle. This video isconsists of 51 hours took cuttings and watched all the videos available to make sure I got the best material for each movement. It is approximately two times longer than any video that ended the concert much more. It 'was difficult to decide between the motion / image quality / corner / where to cut, but my goal was to try to think that the performance improvement generated. For me it was a rock, sensual, Slow Burn. This is one reason why not always have the best quality, which was filmed at your disposal. ForSo I think that breaks the mood when you can clearly see Adam playing with his headset. I let the horse touch, decides his facial expressions, I thought focusing much more erotic. There are some closeups of her face, groaning with pleasure, where should I look for a deformation effect, a dream-psychedelic feel to wake up a thrilling fantasy. I hope you like the result!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: